Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mustache-tic Valentine's Day

I created these adorable valentine's with this challenge from Pink By Design to use pink, brown, and white.  I just love, love, love the Mustaches set.  I inked up only part of a sentiment from that set and added in a "Valentine's Day" sentiment from a PTI set I have.  The first card is a regular A2 sized card, but after being inspired by Mustaches and Valentine's Day, I decided that this could make a super cute mini Valentine Exchange card for kids (or adults).  The second card measures 3.5" x 2.5"  
Super cute?  Right?

Valentine Card

Mini Valentine Exchange Card

Unfortunately, my pictures don't do these cute little cards justice.  The gloomy day yesterday did not help me  in the "lighting" department while taking pictures.  :)

Pink By Design Set used:
Mustaches


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww! What a fun idea for a Valentine! Thanks so much for joining us over at Pink by Design! :)

Rebekah said...

Love the mustache!! Thank you for joining us over at Pink by Design this week :-)