Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CASology Challenge: Red

Hello there!  Two days in a row with posts and playing along with some of my favorite challenge blogs!  Today the challenge comes from CASology.  The challenge/inspiration was RED.  
I recently cut out this super duper cute owl with my NEW Silhouette Cameo machine (LOVE THAT THING!).  And today's challenge inspired me to use it on a card!  
I of course had to add some glitter tape and stickles for extra sparkle!  


Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a sparkle filled day!

5 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Seweet!I love the band of silver across the top! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week, Colleen!

Kristie Goulet said...

That owl is the cutest!

Tracey McNeely said...

That owl is just so cute, love the touch of glitter! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Melissa said...

That IS one super duper cute owl!! :) Love all those little hearts and the pop of silver is a wonderful touch! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Maureen Merritt said...

Aw, that owl is SO cute :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!