Monday, February 11, 2013

Muse Challenge: Birthday Card

Hello!  It's been a while since I posted on my blog.  I have been unorganized and almost unmotivated to post here.  But I played along in a challenge today, so I wanted to share my creation.  I have been following a new Challenge Blog: Muse.  They are in their 4th challenge, but this is the first time I have played along.  

I needed to make a birthday card for a friend who has a birthday coming up.  I was playing around with some new patterned paper I recently picked up.  I was motivated to play along because I wanted to do some crafting, but at the same time, I think I got intimidated.  So I went with just using the "sketch" of the card as my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glitter filled day!


6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your card is amazing Colleen! I just love the fun neon pink, and who doesn't LOVE chevrons and sparkle, I know that your friend will adore it too!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Muse and I'm so glad that you were inspired by my card, it's all about having fun after all.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the bright pink

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love all that sparkle and the colours are fabulous too.

landerson213 said...

I love all the sparklies, heehee. And I love how you used that mini polaroid die for the sentiment. So cute! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Terri E. said...

Love the bling and chevron pattern.

Kristen said...

Oh wow! This card gets better the bigger it gets. Love the color combo.