Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baby Card with CAS(E) this Sketch and Monday Mood Board!

Hi there!  Just wanted to share a quick and fun baby card that I created using 2 super fun challenges!  This week I played along with the Monday Mood Board with Wplus9stamps and a sketch from the blog: CAS(E) this Sketch...and I am also playing along with the CASology Blog: Weekly challenge for the 2nd time this week.  Yellow is the cue.

    

I gravitated toward the yellow after seeing the Monday Mood Board post...and I instantly knew what paper I wanted to use...and then I knew I could submit it for the CASology Challenge as well.  I think 3 combined challenges may be the most I have ever attempted.  But they all just seemed to fit.  :)   As you can see I just reversed the sketch and moved the sentiment down a bit.
I think it turned out quite well.  It's bright and cheery!  Perfect to give to a friend who is expecting a baby girl.
  
The onesie image, crown image, princess sentiment and onesie die are all from Wplus9 Stamps.  The "congrats" sentiment is from PTI's Congrats All Ways, and the paper is white and Raspberry Fizz from PTI and the yellow chevron is from Michaels.


Thanks for visiting!  Have a glitterful day!  :)

9 comments:

Meghan said...

I've had that onesie stamp/die combo in and out of my cart at WPlus9. I think it will have to go right back in after seeing your card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super sweet, she will jump for joy for this card!!!

Rosemary said...

this is just so very sweet.. the perfect baby card! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Kara said...

cute!!:)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I love using bold colours for baby cards - this is a great combination of graphic and bright! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Cynthia T said...

Adorable! I like the sunny colors used.

Cynthia T said...

Adorable! I like the sunny colors used.

Judy1223 said...

Aw, what a fun, bold, cheerful baby card...LOVE! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Dawn said...

Awe, you're making me want to pull out Onesie Twosie! Love this graphic baby card! TFS and for playing along!