Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CAS-ual "Tuesday" Challenge! Mapquest

Hi there!  Today I just wanted to take a quick second to share a card with you I made for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week.  The theme was "mapquest" and I am so into doing these map type/long distance type cards lately.
CFC105

So here's what I created:


I used my awesome silhouette machine and some super fun chevron paper from Michaels.  The sentiment was printed on my home computer.  So cute and simple, right?

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hope your day is filled with sparkle and shine!

4 comments:

inspiredbyhue said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my Mapquest card! I really appreciate it! I love your card too!! Love how you cut IL out. I am guessing by the heart you are from Northern IL? Great job! Love it!

Alice Wertz said...

what a cool idea and love that it's in pink! fabulous card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh, this just made me smile. The bright colors are so cheerful! I love the zigzags, and the play on the map challenge is great! Beautiful card! I love the color combination, and that stamp is awesome! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Pamela said...

Woah, neon pink!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!