Saturday, June 22, 2013

Spiderman Birthday

Hi there!  I just wanted to share a quick birthday card I created for a cute lil' guy who is turning 4 this weekend!  He's into superheroes and likes Spiderman.  I was so excited that I was finally going to be able to put my Superhero Cutting Files from Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog.  Here Superhero files are SUPER cute!  So go check them out!

Is it wrong that I kind of want the parents to save this card and frame it?  LOL!  The background images are from Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Subway Series

I mounted Spidey with some 3D Zots to give the card a little more OOMPH!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glitteriffic day!

3 comments:

Barb Murphy said...

awesomely cute!!! fabulous!

Lula In Christ said...

I like your spidy card it's pretty cute.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Haha, this is so cool! Love the background and the cute little spider guy is awesome!