Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to School

It's that time of year when everyone is getting their little ones (and big kids) ready for going back to school!  I love creating Back to School and Teacher Appreciation cards.  Here is what I created for my son with cardstock and photopolymer clear stamps last year as he headed off to his first day of Kindergarten.

This year I am working on creating something for his first day of 1st grade!  Stay tuned!



I created this cute lil' card to say Thank You to his awesome teacher at the end of the year.  


And finally, I made his teacher a set of 6 note cards that she is able to use for any occasion.  Whether she needs to thank a parent for donating supplies or perhaps she needs to send a thank you note for a special gift from a student.

Available HERE at my Etsy Shop

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glitteriffic day!

Back-to-School Week at Postiively Splendid
http://www.positivelysplendid.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Back-to-School-Week-Graphic-Full-Size-1024x1024.png



1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Super cute - I have never gotten into the paper crafts, but I always think they are cute. Thanks for sharing!